Turkish thieves continue to seek gold in Armenian historical monasteries. Searches are implemented under the walls of St. Marine Church in Mush.
At this moment the church is partially ruins. And the fake archeologists damage church more and more.
In 1915, the church was converted into a prison where the Armenian fedayeens were kept. The church was destroyed during the Armenian Genocide by the Turks. Decades later, the church site became a dump.
In 2012, the Turkish authorities decided to demolish local Armenian historical buildings to build dwellings. But locals protested the decision, and the court decided to suspend construction works near the church.
But as we see, even that didn’t save the Armenian Church.